- Relationships. We value people and their ideas.
- Excellence. We set high standards for our professional conduct and work.
- Originality. We pursue compelling solutions through research, deep thinking and a diverse knowledge base.
- Accountability. We maintain open communications through writing, presentations and online collaboration.
Synterein was founded in 2001 by Raymond LeClair to:
- Undertake a diverse range of complex problems
- Work using a cross-disciplinary approach
- Combine a strong data and computational focus with theoretical concepts
- Use new concepts and technological advances
- Establish collaborative relationships and tools to work remotely with colleagues
In 11 years, we have:
- Worked in a diverse range of ventures and industries including finance and defense with companies such as Federated Investors and MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
- Architected and developed hundreds of thousand lines of Java, Python, C++, or MATLAB.
- Teamed with Dave Tomer, who brings over two decades of recruiting experience to the finance and defense industries. Dave has recruited at the highest levels and has a network established throughout the U.S.
- Hired, directed and managed a team to develop a satellite simulator for MIT Lincoln laboratory.
- Hired, directed and managed a team to develop a transaction pattern analysis for Federated Investors.
- Worked with and directed colleagues and contract staffers through collaborative tools, in the U.S. and internationally.
Raymond LeClair, founder
Raymond has a proven track record of successfully conceiving, selling, and managing to completion projects in both defense and finance. He has co-founded a number of companies: Ether Press, Wavefront, and Crew Financial. With each of these companies Raymond took an intriguing idea and turned those ideas into working entities. Raymond holds a PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from the University of Illinois and is also a CFA charterholder.
Dave Tomer, investor and advisor
Dave has enjoyed success as a recruiter with his own company Tomer Search Goup, as well as with the National Recruiters Network. He has built his reputation on performance and professionalism. His success is a result of putting the needs of his clients and candidates first. He follows an ongoing and well-disciplined recruiting process to ensure the highest-level of performance. For more than two decades, Dave has helped build some of the region’s leading recruitment firms.